Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

Welcome to NjoyTV

"Life's not worth living, and that's the truth,"
Carelessly caroled the golden youth.
In manhood still he maintained that view
And held it more strongly the older he grew.
When kicked by a jackass at eighty-three,
"Go fetch me a surgeon at once!" cried he.
-Han Soper

I don't want to be 'he'..
-Rahul Aggarwal

Hi friends..
Well,Neither you have visited this blog to read about the humdrum things, nor I am here to prate about the same. Lets make this blog a place where everyone can relieve his/her ennui..Lets make this place a forum to talk about things that really don't matter in our day-to-day lives, yet affect the core of our heart and influence our gray matter..

Let me kick-off this blog by one such post..

2 comments:

Priyanka Aggarwal said...

very good bhai....happy valentiens day

Rahul said...

Happy V-DAY to you too.. Thanks for taking out time to read about some moments in my life...

And yes, stay tuned!!